Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Weekend 2013

Easter this year was busy, busy, busy.

The weekend started with a Slumber Party for my friend Laura.

It was her 35th Birthday. And her only request was Girl Time.

So that's just what we did.

I had Los Panchos cater 

And added to her panty collection.

And made her favorite desserts.

And didn't take one picture of the girls.  We laughed and laughed and had the best time.. So much so that I forgot to take my camera out once everyone arrived....

And....

I forgot to take a photo of the adorable invitations that Tegan made.....

Regardless....we had a wonderful time. 


Saturday morning was more Baseball!


Jack has his very own personal Cheerleader.

Until she gets bored and hangs out with one of Jack's Teammate's cheerleaders.

He's so cute, I just can't take it!

Kids were sent to bed early to be ready for the Bunny to visit!

As always, the Easter Bunny hides the kids baskets.


Madeline's was a little easier to find than Jack-man's.

After Morning hunts and breakfast...

We headed to Marin to spend Easter with Clay's family at Aunt Mard's new home.




I love, love, loved it.

The Easter Bunny always knows where Easter Brunch is served and *hides* our eggs for us.

;)

It was soooo chilly.....

But the kids didn't mind.

They loved hunting for all the eggs.
This year the bunny filled the eggs with sticker's and tattoo's.

Jack is still into the Bunny.... I"m sure he has a clue...but he isn't letting me know that he may *know* and that is just fine with me!





Gumpy helped Mads go through her Loot.

Cousin Dan was very patient with Jack and taught him how to play Yahtzee.

LOVE the place cards!

Delicious food and Delicious wine.



Mr. Kirbyface did the dishes....
:)

If you need a dessert this Spring....Run to Whole Foods and get this Lemon Meringue Tart.  By far, THE BEST meringue I have EVER had. 
So good!

Happy Easter from our family to yours!


5 comments:

  1. Love all the pics!!! I love Maddie's dresses! Especially the one at baseball day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that picture of Maddie with the wine glass... It's you! So cute! Wish I lived closer so I could have helped celebrate Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunting turned out so cute! I LOVE that dress Maddie is wearing at the baseball game. And what a cute picture of Maddie and Shannon. :) Wish I could have been there on Friday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these pictures. I can't handle how much Jack is growing to look like Clay... I thought he was going to be your MiniMe forever. And believe me, I was there in spirit the night of Laura's birthday. How are we getting so old??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for everything Friday night! It was PERfECT! What a great...and busy...weekend! Love Maddie's Easter dress.

    ReplyDelete