Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend in Pictures

My weekend started with me seeing THIS:
HOW can the Dome be closing??? 
I saw my very first Movie here, which was ET with my Mom and Aunt Kathy)
Most of my all time favorite movies were viewed in this theater.   Including, Ghostbusters, Forrest Gump, Clueless, Batman (the original with Michael Keaton) and the latest Batman series with my main squeeze. Which means.... this place has been entertaining me for 30+ years..... It's my FAVORITE place to watch a movie.

So so sad...

It's an end of an era...

okay...

moving on..

This weekend was our last weekend of Baseball!
Friday was our last night game...
(sad face)

Jack has improved tremendously.
I am so impressed with him.

Immediately following baseball we had Cub Scouts!
Jack earned his Tiger Cub Badge!

Yay! Jack!
Could these two look more like each other??

Cub Scouts ran late.... 
Thank you to Aunt Casey for bringing over Maddie's BFF to hang out with while we were out.

The next morning I joined Laura and took the plunge.
Hello Darkness, my old Friend.....
*cue music*

I have not weighed in since January of 2012!  
Dude.

I have a ways to go, but it's a start. And at least I have a buddy.
Our meeting was at 6:30 Am.
Now, that's what I call dedication.


After weighing in I drug the whole family to the Grocery Store.

Which completely wore them out


We had our last baseball game on Saturday.

I'll miss going...
I love to see Jack play, and we really lucked out with Jack's team.

I think Maddie will even miss it.

Jack had a cheering squad.

Complete with Mascot.

Sunday was Little League Day at the A's stadium.
Jack was SO excited.

We were allowed on the field!



I have never been on a major league field.  

I was just as excited as the boys.
I made them all touch the grass. ;)
There were SO many people there. But because our Coach is amazing we were in the FRONT of the line. So we sailed through!


Because we were early in we were able to hob knob with the players.
What's up A.J. Griffin!
Nothin like Hi-Fiving the starting pitcher before your very first Baseball Game!

We were done with the field so early, we were able to get to the field edge and watch the pitchers warm up!
if you look closely at the edge of the field, you can see how many kids got to walk the field.
13,000 kids come to little league day.
I don't know how we did it...but we barely had to stand in line...flew threw all the events and got to enjoy the ENTIRE game. All 10 innings. 
Such a great day with my Boys.

Where was Maddie you ask??

Oh..you know....

Getting completely spoiled by these peeps.
 Maddie can not get enough of Auntie Mary's house. 

AND it was (as Maddie calls him) Aunt Shane's Birthday!

:)

What a weekend!  Did I lose ya??

Such a loooooong weekend. 
But SO much fun.

How was YOUR weekend??

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics, but hard to get past the part about the Dome. End of an era, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is baseball already over? I feel like it just started. You probably feel differently though. Aunt Shane, haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can burn that photo of me! I'll be at WW tomorrow now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete