Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend in Pictures


Friday night we had a Pack meeting.

Jack earned his Bobcat badge!

This months meeting was special because the boys were allowed to wear their costumes and do fun activities....
Our Den lost the "Mummy" contest....

After the meeting we had a special treat....
Sinful Bliss cupcakes really are the best....

When we returned home.....
We had been Booed!!

MMMmmmm Hot Cocoa and Marshmallows!

I was SO excited.

It was EXACTLY what I needed after the work week I had....

And it put me in the spirit to do some "Boo-ing" myself!
Maddie was happy to be my assistant 
Paddle licker.
;)

We had our packages ready....

We got very good at the Knock-and-ditch.

Sunday afternoon I had one of my favorite parties....
I love me some Pampered Chef!
(on a side note...my party closes this week....if you need some amazing kitchen stuff...I'm YOUR GIRL!)
I set out some goodies ..
(above are all my Pampered Chef party platters....)

Along with some Spirits and Fun Ladies.... We had quite the afternoon....


This being my last weekend before Halloween....

We had to squeeze in the Pumpkin Patch!
You know the rules....if you can't carry it.....You can't have it...
Jack was VERY determined....
Madeline on the other hand took the safer road...

How much have we grown this year??
(on a side note.. someone left the house without his shoes...and nobody caught it.... Socks at the patch....Classy...)



Family picture was almost impossible..
(I'll take what I can get..)

For the FIRST time EVER I let the kids carve their pumpkins.
I know, I know, I'm evil.  I just hate the mess....and after 5 minutes kids get bored.
Case in Point.  Where are the kids?  Oh! I don't know....
The Cheese stands alone.

Until the cheese is tired of cutting..and calls in the heavy artillery.

Daddy had to take time away from the game to assist....
But he didn't mind...

Because....
GIANTS WIN!!!

WOOT!!! WOOT!!!


We can't wait till Wednesday!!

4 comments:

  1. "The cheese stands alone!" Funny! And PS I want everything from Pampered Chef. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go GIANTS! Looks like it was an amazing fun-packed weekend! BTW...I HATE carving pumpkins...for that exact reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the four of you at the pumpkin patch! (Maddie is funny :)

    I want Jack's bat shirt! I need to make that for Mase next year. Super cute.

    GO GIANTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole post!! So cute that you got BOO'ed!! sad I had to miss the Pampered Chef party :( GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete