Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

With Age.....comes wisdom.....

After 15 years....

I know a few things....

I know when He's Happy.

I know when He's Sad.

When He's Excited.

When He's Mad.

I pretty much can tell every emotion this Boy has before he opens his mouth.

I can read him like a book.

I know what buttons to push, and when to stop pushing.

I know that sometimes when you say nothing, you speak volumes.

I know the joys of living by the seat of your pants.

And the comfort of being firmly planted in one place.

I know compromise.

And...

I know getting my way.

I know Naivety.

I know learning the hard way.

I know Success.

I know Failure.

I know Heartache.

I know Joy.

I know that our laughter is easier to remember than our tears.

I know birthin babies.

I know the true meaning of Mom and Dad.

I know loud music and dancing can fix most problems.

I know how to have a complete conversation across a room without saying a word.

I know Happiness beyond my wildest dreams.

I know what it's like to share all your greatest accomplishments with your Best Friend by your side.

I know 15 years passes by with a blink of an eye.

I know a love that has no limits.

I know I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

I know the Story of Us.....

from page 1...

to page to be continued.....

Happy Anniversary to the Love of my Life.

Here's to 15 More.

I love you.

6 comments:

  1. AWWWWW! Happy Anniversary, both of you!! And many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Fifteen years ago you dropped out of Tuesday night Film class and ditched me for that dude! So glad you did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me teary eyed!!! So sweet! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I remember it well...the phone call, "Mom, I met this guy..." Then days later..."Mom, um, remember that guy? We eloped..." I still cannot believe it's been 15 years. Blessings to you both! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! It is so much work...and so awesome at the same time. Can't believe you've Been married for fifteen years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have The Calligraphy Girl write this out and you can post it on your wall somewhere. :) I love it! You are such a good writer!

    ReplyDelete