Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's day weekend started at the lake!

We decided to drive up and surprise my Mom this year for Mother's day.  I even convinced my brothers to make the drive, so Mom would have all her kids Mother's day weekend.

She was so happy.

It's so nice when you can bring some joy to your Mom.  

Maddie couldn't wait. 

She had to get in the Tuba.
She is a water baby.


Opa let her drive the boat.
She thought that was very cool.

Daddy gave lots of rides on the JetSki.



But Maddie thought Daddy went too fast
So she opted for a slower ride...

Henry tested the new dog ramp.



He loved the lake.

Madeline had her fill of fun..


So we headed back to Mom's for some sleep.
I didn't think of taking a photo of us until 11 at night.
We are both completely wiped out in this photo.
(I showed up to surprise Mom in the shirt above.  I found it at Old Navy.  It says "I *heart* Mom"  She loved it.)

Sunday Morning we had a champagne breakfast complete with gifts. 


Three Generations

Here is my new handbag.

Let me bring it in closer for you.
Eat your heart out Kate Spade.
;)
Jackie made me a wallet to go in it.
And both of them were interviewed by their teachers about Me, their answers are hilarious.
Mom also interviewed the two of them, and framed their answers for me.
So nice!

Since it was Mother's day, the kitchen was closed.
MMMMmmmm  Pizza.

Ollalieberry Pie.
Tart but delish!

A Quick Hi to Gram.

And two kids ready for Night Night.


I feel like this weekend had 100 hours packed into 48.

I'm exhausted.

But so Thankful for all that I have.

Happy Mother's day to all my favorite Mom's out there....You know who you are!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Maddie looks SO big in these pictures. I can't believe that. Love the I heart Mom shirt. :)

    Happy Mothers Day, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this, except that you didn't post the teacher interviews!

    ReplyDelete