Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend in Pictures



Lately I've been cooking... A. LOT.
So Friday night was homemade meatball night.

Wanna know what goes good with Meatballs?


Ketchup.
Henry aka Meatball thief.
(He enjoys Heinz on his)


Saturday was all things Mom.
Mom-O de Mayo if you will.
Momare loves her some Margaritas on the rocks.

I made her a german chocolate cake for dessert.
(her fav-I'll take my daughter of the year trophy now)

Ben not to be out done...and since he works for Safeway....
Sunday Morning this was dropped off for My Mothers enjoyment.

Mom and I went early to The Alameda Antique fair...no photos to share...we were in and out in no time...no great finds this month...maybe June will be more successful- that place really is the more the merrier....

Daddy had to work all day Sunday
So upon my return from the fair, it was Just Mom.
We enjoyed the weather.
It was SO beautiful today.

Nothing like biking in Glittery slides....


Mr. T. C.

Game time....

Cupcake Bandit

And finally some down time with Daddy.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Meatball recipe, please. Are those baked?

    I agree with Maddie and her cycling shoes. :)

    Ben... so, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those meatballs look delish!!!

    ReplyDelete