Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 on 10: May 2012

10 on 10.

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


Lately I have been very good about making everyone's bed in the morning.
(I probably should let them do it themselves, but they don't quite have the hang of it...so they help...but I finish...)
It's so nice to come home to all the beds made.
Here is Maddie's. She helps me line up all of her "friends" once her bed is made.

I have gained 9 lbs since Ben and Brittany's wedding....
So I've been packin it everyday for Lunch....
Not only is it better on my figure...it's better for my wallets figure...

However....
I'm a very weak woman..
(In my defense...pork rinds are carb free!)

This is my dirty work lap top....the time in the corner say's 4:34pm.
I was at my first stop today at 7:08.  That time stamps means Mama is exhausted, Brit saved the day and picked up the kids...and overtime was made.

I came home to a surprise in the mail!
A *little* Love note from Gram for Mother's day.
Love. That. Lady.
(Isn't it fun to receive a letter in the mail.  I still get so excited...and if it's from Gram...I still shake it for the dollar to fall out.... and it always does   :)  ....)

Quick and easy dinner.
Stuffed Baked Mushroom caps.
Yum.

Bathtime!
Who doesn't love a shampoo mohawk?


Henry was not amused...

Before bed...a book...or two...
Since Daddy wasn't home, we had to agree on the story, and snuggle together in Madeline's rocking chair.

Kids are down. Dishes are done...and here I am. 
 Just like I am every night....hoping my friends find the energy to blog so I can keep up with their every move...
Even if they're 10 miles away, 60 miles away, 750 miles away, or 2000 miles away.
I still feel connected if I check my dashboard, and there. you. are.

Happy 10 on 10!!!

How was YOURS???



5 comments:

  1. I am so impressed you make beds everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's Henry feeling? Love that bath picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal this summer is to make the beds every morning (it just won't happen during the school year..mornings are too crazy) And....pork rhinds?!?!! REally? People actually buy those? I have never had them, but have seen them & they always looked nasty...I am in intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude. WHY is there no link to a recipe for those mushrooms?

    I love that your last picture is the same as mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes... Where is the recipe for those mushrooms? Those look yummy!!! I really do love a shampoo mohawk too!

    ReplyDelete