Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wedding Photos!!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

If it's captured by Mia Hope it's worth a million.

I just love me some Mia Hope.

We received the Wedding Pics this week and couldn't be more thrilled.

Below I would like to share my absolute favorites.


I could give you a play by play of Ben and Brit's Wedding...

But I think I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

I will say this.

Brittany was the most Beautiful Bride.

My Brother is more fun than anyone I know.

I could not love my bridesmaid dress more if I tried.

And Mia Hope's talent is endless.

Enjoy!





























































Hooray for Marriage!

Now....

Let's get on some nieces and nephews! I'm ready to spoil some babies!

;)

5 comments:

  1. Phenomenal.

    They did an amazing job! Love the one of you and Clay looking at each other and you both have those faces. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. Love the one of you and Brit crying, love the ones in the snow, love the dress, love the dancing, love Lindsey's hair. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vaguely remember that elevator...I love the snow picture...LOVE all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....you picked all my favs too! They did an amazing job! So, so very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a truly beautiful job on this blog post. I always love seeing which photographs are peoples favorites. It is actually one of my favorite parts of my job!

    ReplyDelete