Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 on 10 (at 10?) "Guesting" April 2012


10 on 10....(document a snapshot of your life and find beauty among the ordinary things in your day).  This month I'm guest blogging while Camp Oma is in full swing.  The boys took off to do marina stuff and left us girls for the day...

Outfit #2, 10 minutes into the day.

A distracted Oma opens the wrong side of the pepper...

Hello Kitty nail time.

No mail delivery here, gotta go pick it up!

Stopping by to see Nanya (aka Auntie Helen).

Oooops!  Hope she gets out by dinner!

Craft time!  Be surprised Mama!

Cookie time!

After dinner walk.  Tossing sticks and rocks for Stewart.

The finished product...I'm not gonna lie...I think I had more fun than they did.  Jack finished his in 12.7 seconds.
And that's it!  This would have been done at a reasonable time....if Mama had called earlier.  Good thing she did call...or this page would be blank!

5 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! What a nice Oma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a busy day!!! Can't wait to see what you get accomplished today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love that you were able to do this. Heidi told me about it at the wedding and I have been waiting for the 10th to come so I can do it. But after the 2nd hour I completely forgot. Major kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete