Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekend Re-cap!

Sorry for the delay.....

I had quite the busy weekend!

Saturday we went to Britt's Bridal Shower her Family threw for her.




Quite the spread!

Gram and Mom came with Me.

This is Brittany's Aunt who threw the Shower and her Daughter, Brittany's Cousin.


Brittany and her Sisters

Brittany made out like a Bandit!

Here are some of my favorite gifts
Her Sister got her this little number... Super Cute!

My Mom gave her "His" and "Hers" Robes.
She embroidered on the front mrs. on Britt's and on Benny's- mr.  and Britt's new last name on the back.
I LOVE the small typewriter font!
Super Cute Mom!
(These too can be yours! I've got the hook up!)

This was AWESOME!  Someone saw that Britt registered for a large beverage tub, they sent away for one that they personalized, and filled it with the Bride and Grooms favorite drinks. So thoughtful!  I am TOTALLY stealing this idea...I'm just sad I didn't see this before the last two Weddings I went to this year.

The cake was breathtaking.
Brittany's Best Friends Mom is a cake maker.  She saw a photo of Britt's dress and re-created it into this cake.  Love that!

It was so nice to see Britt so Happy, there is no one more deserving.
I feel like the Wedding is upon us!  Only 40 days left! Yikes!
LOTS more Wedding stuff to come!
Stay Tuned!


Sunday I had the honor of watching my favorite 1 year old become a member of the Catholic Club.
My little man, Baby G

I also had the pleasure of spending the morning with my other favorite Guy- Big Boy Vin.

I love these guys more than they could know.
Their Mom ain't so bad either.

Bo's Church is really fun.  No pressure, lots of joy, So much fun.
The Priest by far gave the best sermon I have ever heard.  EVER!
Leave it to James to find the one party church in town.
It's just reason #4,567 why I'm sad I don't live closer to my friends.
We would rock that place on Sunday's!

Jaime's Brother was the Godfather, and she asked me to be the Godmother of Gabriel.
So Honored.
I love that I'm the Godmother to both her children.
They will always be my boys.
After celebrating all things Jesus we headed out for Pancakes to keep the party going.
I told Vin to give me his Tough Guy face.
He's so Awesome.

So there you have it.
Quick, and to the point.
Weekend is over.
Back to work.

More to come!
This Month is packed!

5 comments:

  1. So happy for Brit and for Baby G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, we love Britt! Such a busy weekend! Have to head home to catch my breath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, God Mama! YOU are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are Catholics so exclusive? Kind of messed up that I DO live near my friends (well, this one anyway) and was not invited.

    That cake is UH-mazing. Wow.

    And... I'm stealing that beverage bucket idea too. So thoughtful! That would be a fun housewarming gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhh...yeah...why was I not invites as well???
    I second Teegs on the cake...SO CUTE!!!! Britt, you look amazing and so happy!

    ReplyDelete