Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Busy, busy Weekend!

Aunt Casey invited us to go Cosmic Bowling!

Maddie was a natural.   And Jack was very patient with his Sister.
Maddie and Tenly ditched the balls for some time with their babies.

At one point in the afternoon my phone rang, it was Kim...She immediately said..Where are you?  Above is a perfect snap of the chaos she heard....
It was pretty crazy in there....

I think Maddie may have met her Match in Tenley...
They are quite the pair.

Saturday night was our first official evening as Parents of a student.

Jack's school auction.
Parents only.

So. Much. Fun.

The theme was Viva Fiesta!
Mexican food AND shopping...
Yes! Please!

The silent Auction portion was my favorite.
I did not want to leave the building without that pig picture.  I don't know why....I had to have it....
I hovered over the table..and WON!  Now I just have to find the perfect spot.  I LOVE it!

After dinner they did a live auction for dessert.
Our table won the 12 cupcakes from Sinful Bliss.
Hooray for Sinful Bliss for donating to our school
and double hooray for us for winning!
MMMMmmmm Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes....

Today was spent tie-ing up last minute Wedding details...

including Brit's final fitting.....

After everything wedding we needed to get ready to say good bye to Award Season...
Time for our finest evening attire.....

And The Oscar's!!

Hope you had a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I always think of you on Oscar night. :)

    The pig picture is adorable! Omg I want all of those cupcakes in my kitchen right now... so I can eat them after nursing tonight at 2am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so glad you guys came bowling with us!!
    And yum those cupcakes look delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pic of Brit's fitting!!!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete