Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's 2012

Happy Heart Day!!!

We have had a VERY busy day!

Jack couldn't wait to get to school for his party.

Last week we spent a lot of time on his Valentines.

We have Aunt Casey, Oma and Aunt Brit to thank for the completion of his Valentine Box and Valentines.

(Guess I'm going to have start investing in some crafting items...)

When I saw these Valentines on Pinterest I fell in love...and Thankfully when I showed Jack, he fell in love too...

I swear...

What did we do before Pinterest??

They turned out adorable, Don't you think????
I will take credit for assembly and delivery.
(actually...MiMi assisted with Delivery....  What would I do without my entourage??)


While the kids were at school, I prepared a little surprise for them to open when they came home.
(Mr. Kirbyface got one too)

Of course I attached Balloons!
....nothing say's I love you like inflated Mylar...
I mean,
 Am I right, or Am I right??

Little did I know that while I was at work a little Cupid would leave me a little surprise at my door too!
Thanks Casey for the Sweet Treats!
They were Delicious!

Clayton greeted me with a kiss, a card, and my favorite chocolate.
Love that guy.

For dinner, we didn't want to fight crowds
....or fight our children...

So I fixed a family favorite.
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes.
Even Jack loves it.

While I was whipping up dinner, I found a cake mix.
I decided to whip that up too.

My Kind of Valentines day...
For my Valentine(s).

:)

Hope your day was full of Love!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect :)

    Jack's Valentines turned out sooo cute!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second... I'm doing some timing on Tegan's comment... something's not adding up here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not going to lie dinner looks delish!! And I love love how those valentines turned out!! Happy you liked your treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day!!! I love, love, love Jacks v-day cards! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete