Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Let's start our weekend back on Thursday for Jack's Birthday.

At Jack's School on your Birthday week, you are a Star Student.

That means that when it's your Birthday your whole class celebrates you for one whole day.  And you Mom gets to bring in goodies for the class, and read your favorite book to the class, and hear the teacher read the special book that the class makes especially for you. 

Here is Jack's book.
Every student decorates a page of the book, and narrates to the teacher what they would like to say about Jack.

It's the cutest thing I have ever seen.


This one was my favorite:
Alice said "Because he likes to play with me, and he is a rock star."

Awesome.

I read Charlie Cook's Favorite book, Would you rather, and the crowd pleaser Don't Let the Pigeon drive the bus.

I taught a class for 10 minutes.  It was so much fun.
But...
 10 minutes of teaching is enough for me.

I don't know how you Teachers do it.

Thirty-two 5 year olds falling over each other yelling Pick Me! Pick Me!
Jack loved every second of it.
He stood up next to me and told all of the children that he would not select anyone who said "Ooo Ooo!" or was not sitting Criss Cross Apple Sauce.

I was a Hit if I do say so myself.

After School we took Jack to Super Franks in Pleasanton. 
If you haven't been to Super Franks...
It's kind of like Chucke E Cheeses on Crack.
Video Games, and Zip-lining and Bounce Houses, and Basket Ball.
And so much more...

Jack loved it.

I was very excited about Skee Ball


I'm quite the Skee-Baller...

I totally beat the boys!

Maddie had fun bouncing

Jack enjoyed the classics

After lots of fun it was time to eat.

We told Jack we could eat where ever he wanted for dinner.
Anything he wanted.
We were quite shocked when he said...

All you can eat Chinese Buffet.
Classy.

He loves this place.  
I have no idea why.
So we obliged.

After Dinner it was back home for presents.
(Yes. You are correct..that IS Christmas paper...Don't Judge.)

On the way home from dinner I asked Clay to swing by our favorite cupcake shop. 
They were SOLD out of almost every cupcake.
Boo....
But we made do....
Which was just fine with Jack.
:)

Sunday we celebrated everything Girl.

And this pretty lady

We had a ladies lunch at Lark Creek Cafe in Walnut Creek

Not a detail was missed.
Heather did an Amazing Job.

Cutest. Favor. Ever.
And SOOO delicious!

So, so Cute.
And I got to see these ladies...who I don't see NEARLY enough.

The rest of the weekend was spent Chillaxin.
With Big Barbie.

Cause that's how we roll.

And now...Back to the work week....

Lucky me... I have a fun filled weekend ahead again!
I LOVE Birthday Season!!

3 comments:

  1. Remember when we went to Dave and Busters forever ago? You had mad skee ball skills back then too.

    You got cute pics at the shower! I feel like I look old though. Ugh. Having two children is already wearing on me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...Super Franks is super crazy! And I LOVE the pics of the shower...can't wait to meet that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I remember when we went to Dave and Buster's, too!

    ReplyDelete