Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Flashback Friday!

10 years ago this weekend I went on my first "Girls Trip"

If you've read my blog at all, you know I have a big group of Friends. 
All of those girls were invited 10 years ago on the first annual "Let's Celebrate Heidi, Birthday Extravangaza Weekend" (YES, that is the trips official name)
Everyone had an excuse on why they couldn't make it.....


So.....of all my girls, only these two made it.
And we had the BEST time.

*note*
This photo was captured long before digital cameras.  There was no quickly looking at a photo and saying, "Delete that, I have a double chin".... (on another note...never take a photo while lying down....whose idea was that??)

Regardless.  I love this photo.  Me and my girls.
They were there for me.  Just as they always are....

They helped me ring in 25....

And this weekend, my whole group will help me bring on *gulp* 35.

Who cares...

35.....

Could be worse....

Besides, I only get better with age..

Bring. It. On. 3-5.
I'm READY!

Can't wait for my Girl time this weekend! 
Bring on the Pampering!
We've come a loooooong way since that night at Harveys in South Lake....
And We DESERVE it!

6 comments:

  1. This is crap... I do not remember being invited on the first trip... I don't think that happened.

    BUT, I am excited to see you THIS weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya...that TOTALLY sounds like me...I'm gonna go away for the weekend....Let's NOT invite Kim. That FOR SURE happened. Can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a second... I'm no math major, but I'm thinking this was more than ten years ago. I'm going to go with twelve at least. We were still in college, right? That turtleneck screams 20th century.

    And yes, Kim was most definitely invited. She was probably there, just MIA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that would have been dumb. I was FUN back then :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope. 12 years ago, I lived in Sunny San Diego.....And weighed 1000 pounds....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in Montana wishing your bday weekend was a different weekend. I hope you all have so much fun! I wish I were there! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete