Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10 on 10 (well 6 on 10)

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

I tried.  I really, really tried.  But I only captured 6 today...

But 6 is better than none, right???


Here is how I have started my morning every Morning for the last 10 days.
Henry is VERY excited to go running with Mom in the Morning.
It's our bonding time....  We'll see if it lasts.....

We are STILL desperately working on potty training....
Even Barbie goes Potty!  
(Hey! Whatever works right?)

Madeline is fascinated with all things Barbie. Every night she lines them up and sings Happy Birthday to them.  Tonight was Christmas Barbie's Birthday, and according to Maddie, today Barbie is 2.
:)

Today Mom caved and allowed Juice as part of our afternoon snack. I'm usually a Milk and Water only house and save Juice boxes for visits to Grandma's or Birthday parties...but today we had a treat.


Momma's Workin on her fitness.  I finally picked a dress for that darn wedding.  So running at 5 am and low carb, low cal, fiber cereal for dinner it is. YUM. YUM.

Daddy picked up a Sponge Bob Shaving kit.... Jack was nice enough to share with his sister.

There you have it.

My 10 eh...  6 on 10.

Maybe I'll get it next Month....

If I remember....

5 comments:

  1. It was the 10th today?! Yikes. Anyway, I love that the kids bathe together right now, such a cute picture! GOOD JOB with all the running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm very impressed with you, Miss Fitness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yeah. Running in the morning? That deserves something. Like, a cookie. :)

    Great pics of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Barbie going potty with Maddie is the funniest! Yes, whatever works!

    ReplyDelete