Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

Ready for Fall.

I. Love. Fall.

Like Love, Love. 

I'm done with the warm weather.  I love candles and fire's in the fireplace and fuzzy pajamas and flannel sheets.

I love it all.

I was so excited when gourds went on sale.

We made some great friends at Soccer, and I had my first dinner party at our new house. 
Lasagna and Garlic bread....in case you were wondering...

We made it to the Fresno Fair. 
It holds it's own as far as fairs go.  Not quite as big as The State Fair, but better than the Alameda County Fair.
Delicious.

We had quite the group.

My favorite part of Fall is my Wardrobe.
I LOVE boots, and fall colors, and scarfs.
Bring. It. On.







On the weekend of October 12th. Casey came to visit. 
She stayed with the kids so Clay and I could celebrate 16 years of Marriage.

16. Years.
Wow.
Sometimes I can't believe how old we are getting.
Mr. Kirby bought me a wine fridge and a case of wine to go in that fridge.
After 16 years, this man knows how to get straight into my heart.
(and my pants. ;) bowchicawowwow)

We went to our First Trunk or Treat.
With Jen and her Kids and Cassandra and her Chicken. 
I had never heard of Trunk or Treat till we move here.  I guess to promote safer Trick or Treating, parents decorate the back of their cars and trunks and kids go from Car to Car trick or treating out of the trunks.  It was actually really fun.


I also took the kids to Zoo Boo this year at the Fresno Zoo.

The kids had so much fun. 
The whole Zoo was decorated spooky and there were tons of local businesses passing out candy for the kids and coupons for the Moms.  They had face painting and games and mazes and bounce houses and of course....Animals!

Uncle Ben and Aunt Brit try to visit as often as they can,
Which we LOVE!
We had some grown up time at the Yard House.
Please. Move. Closer.
;)

Also with Fall, comes new hair.
Slowly but surely I'm headed back to the old me.
I'll get there....

Before I know it, it's going to Halloween!!

4 comments:

  1. You take really good selfies. Me, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Fall too. And your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fun fun!!! And, please do all of my fall clothes shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do more outfit posts!!! I seriously love your hair right now. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete