Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The end of Summer

Labor Day Weekend marks the end of Summer for me.  This year, I took a momcation and went to visit my girls.

I stayed with Linds

Sushi with the girls.

Mimosa's by the river...
Shopping...
Sleeping....

My kind of vacation.  On Monday I headed home, high five'd the Hubs who was headed with the boys to the lake.

To do things like this:

Brittany and I have a pack, whenever the boys go away we have a sleepover for however long they are gone. 
I love me some Brittany.
Please. Move. Closer.



Slowly but surely I'm making friends here.
My neighbor Jen invited me over for Wine and Appetizers with the Mom's from Mom's group.
(that's right.  I joined a Mom's group.  And I'd do it again.)
I biked over.
Cause I can. 

I also met some Mom's at our Harlan Ranch Park.  
We headed out for the Taste of Riverpark.
So much Fun!
It's kinda like Wine Walk back home. 

Jack started Soccer!
He's a natural!

I love his soccer team and parents.
Everyone has been so friendly to us.

Jack makes friends every where we go.
Here he is with his posse stirrin up trouble.

We made it to the Clovis Downtown fair.
Before you know it, we'll fit in with all the other Clovis Peeps and won't be the new kids in town!

2 comments: