Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

A new home for the Kirby's.

We bought a house!!!

On April 4th, Clay and I closed escrow on our 3rd home. 
You know what they say...

Third time's a charm.
;)
We are so so so so excited about this home. 


It's perfect for our family.

And perfect for us!

The process was very long...and draining...and somedays I wanted to tell them to take their home and shove it. But we stuck it out.  And I'm SO glad we did.  Because our dream home is now OUR dream home. Which is AMAZING.

The house is brand new.  We are the FIRST people to live in the home. 
Love. That. 
The builder made sure to welcome us to the neighborhood


Moving into a new home means one thing....
Yard Sale!
We put the kids to work selling coffee and donuts.  They made a profit of $25. 
Impressive!

Then the moving started.
Thank god for good friends who helped me move.
Casey got the ball rolling....

And took about 700 loads over with me to the new place.  We cleared out both garages together.
Because we are awesome.
Well....She's awesome.

Jen gave me all of her moving boxes that she had been saving for me....
AND
She took Maddie so I could load and pack in peace.
Love her...even if she roots for a horrible team.
;)

Cassandra helped me for hours...
We moved most of my house with BOTH kids.
We celebrated when we were done.

Good Friends.

And then Me, myself and the Mini 
Handled the rest.
This was my last load. 
The last load of 1,000,000 loads.
Thank god for my Mini Van. 
I super puffy heart love my Mini.

And just for the record. 

This was our 12th move. TWELVE times in 16 years.

Also...
Mr. Kirby was away on business and missed the festivities. 

But...

It's done. 

And hopefully....

We don't move for a very, very long time.

Home Tour coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Love you, Love your Fam, and Love your new home!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete