Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

March Highlights

March brought my favorite things....

Like the Oscars....
Which for the first time in my life, I watched ALONE.  No champagne, no cheers with friends, no discussion of the horrible dresses.  Alone.
It was quite sad.
Clay took pity on me and made fun of a few dresses to cheer me up....but there's just something about watching with a group that makes it one of my favorite things.
Next year will be different. 

We had lots and lots of baseball in March. 




Pop and Gram came to visit!
Pop even made it to a game! 




Love this pic of each of them reading to my kids.
Love. Them. 

Jack and I like to cruise the neighborhood on our new bike. It's nice with just the two of us so we can ride as fast as our legs will let us.

We had park play dates with friends.

And of course...
St. Patrick's Day!

A BIG event in our house...
Frozen was released on DVD.
I'm pretty sure I've watched it every day since.
(can we take a moment to appreciate the child sized aviators. Love.)

Ben and Brit made their monthly visit.
MMMmmmm Biscuits and Gravy at Sandy's Country Junction is a must for my Brother. 

Maddie has a love for horses....
and was ecstatic when we were invited to a Pony Riding Birthday party. 

Lots of Saturday nights were spent with friends.

And Maddie had her open house. 
This one was my favorite. 

This year is flying by!

1 comment: