Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Eve 2013

Our friends Monica and Anthony invited us over for their annual New Years Eve Party.
I was excited to be a guest and not the Host for once.  No house to clean, no party prep. Just a plate of brownies and a fabulous outfit.
Yes. Please.

We had a great time. 


There were a ton of people.
The Beer Pong Table was Poppin.
;)

Here are some of the guys.

I decided to break out the red bottom shoes.
It was their only appearance in 2013.
;)

I enjoyed some spirits...

and lost the red bottom shoes

for some sparkly flats.
In my defense it was a long party.  I lasted on my feet for a good four hours!

There were SO many kids.
So many.

My kids had a blast.

I got to hang with the ladies.
AKA The Soccer Moms.

It was a low pressure night
full of fun.


I'm so glad I met Monica.

We are so much alike. 

We laughed all night long.

Love was definitely in the air.

Good Bye 2013!
Here's to starting the year off right!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes would not last on my feet for four minutes! You are a stud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ONLY appearance in 2013? You must mean public appearance... ;) All those kids, lol. So fun. :)

    ReplyDelete