Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!


My Birthday week started early with a trip from Gram and Brit.
We had time to visit just us girls.  It was Grams first visit to Clovis. 

The Sunday of my Birthday week was spent with my Clovis Girls
Brunch at Campagnia.
Delicious.
Brunch=my favorite meal EVER


On my actual Birthday this year, I had no kids, because it landed on a Wednesday.  Usually on my Birthday I take the whole day and pamper myself, and have a ladies lunch and relax the whole day. But this year, I was happy to get 3 hours to myself.  So I got a mani-pedi.

My friend Cassandra met me for Mexican food and we each had one celebratory beer.

That night Mr. Kirby surprised me with my Birthday gifts.
He got me this adorable Kate Spade Bag.  Which was very exciting, because it was the spring collection 2014, and it was still Winter.  A first ever for Mrs. Kirby. 

Mr. Kirby really out did himself this year.
I love the new colored Ray Bans he bought me. 
I feel so Lisa Vanderpump in them. 
(nevermind the McDonalds in the background of my selfie.)


He also bought me this olive branch necklace.
Clay and I have an inside joke about extending the olive branch to each other.  I wear it almost everyday and it has quickly become one of my favorite pieces in my jewelry collection. 

That night the kids went to Kids Park and we headed to Pismo's. 


YUM.


Oysters on My Birthday.  Yes. Please!

The night was very low key and ended early.  The next day I headed to Walnut Creek.  I was leaving out of San Francisco on Friday for a girls trip. 

But before I left.....
I had an emergency dental appt due to a lost filling....
Too much fun birthday food.
:(

The night upon my arrival I had dinner with these two.
I rarely get them one on one like this.  It was a treat.  I cherish my time with them so much. 

After dinner I twisted Pop's arm and he agreed to a Birthday Cupcake.
Salted Caramel Cupcakes from Sinful Bliss.

Sometimes I miss the Bay so much......

And in case you were wondering....this was Birthday #37.

Wow. 

So much life lived...

So much ahead of me still.  

Last year was a crazy one.  Wonder what this year will bring.....


1 comment:

  1. Okay, wait. How is it June 26th and this just posted? Cute pictures and all ;)

    ReplyDelete