Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Home Tour

When you put your house on the market.... a magical thing happens...

It's clean.

All. The. Time.

Which is a rarity for our home.  

Don't get me wrong... our home is clean...sometimes... 

you know... 

an hour before a party... Friday afternoons for an hour after a  house cleaner comes... 

The usual.

But I realized I never shared our home on the blog.  So here is a quick tour.  Now mind you...it's not exactly how we lived in it...but you get the idea...and I get our home documented...so I can remember the home I brought my babies home to.

Our living room
The view from the stairs

And the view from the landing

Our dining room
(with our new table...for the new house)

And Kitchen
(lots of delicious meals and wonderful conversation were had here)

Up our stairway and down the hall
(all my favorite professional pictures Thanks to Mia Hope and Laura Cottril)

to Madeline's room
(complete with custom monogram from the talented Heather @ CookieMondays)


and Jack's room


Our room.
(don't mind the Christmas bedding still on our bed.... )

and our bathroom.
(my favorite room in the house, I just love, love, love how our bathroom turned out)

Some rooms were left out... That's just the way it goes...

But you get the idea.

Thank the Lord we're in Escrow!

We were SO blessed to get an offer.

And we accepted it!

Keep your fingers crossed for a quick close!

4 comments:

  1. I think the key phrase is, "The house I brought my babies home to." I was never attached to a place until that happened! Now for a tour of the NEW place, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that home! Such fun memories there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many memories there! But a home is just a house without the family....so...can't wait to see your new home and create new memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me sad and nostalgic to see those photos. Your house was special!

    ReplyDelete