Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Yes Jack-Man! There IS a Santa Claus!

Lately we've had some doubt...

Some people are beginning to wonder if there really is a man in a Red Suit.

I am a firm believer in the motto:

If you don't believe...You don't receive.

Therefore.....

I wanted to hold onto that magic of Christmas...Just a *little* bit longer...

Sooo.....

Today this arrived.
A letter addressed to Jack and Madeline... Direct from the Big Man Himself.  
AND 
Postmarked from the North Pole. 

Jack couldn't open it fast enough...

I should have filmed Jack's face as Clay read the letter aloud. 
He couldn't believe Santa knew just what he wanted.  And when Madeline heard the words "Pink Kitchen" I thought she was going to pass out with excitement.  Maddie is still a firm believer in the big guy.  Jack is in First Grade and has friends who talk.  A lot.

However....

The were both very pleased to hear they had made it on the nice list.

We opened the mail just before we headed to bed....

And I could already see the visions of sugarplums starting to dance in his head.

He was amazed...

and for a second...

there he was.

My little boy.

  Not the kid I see every day that messes up his hair every time I fix it... or the kid that doesn't want to take a shower, or fights me to watch 5 more minutes of T.V.

for a tiny moment he was my little man... 

still so innocent and sweet...

and in his heart...praying that maybe the rumors are wrong...

Maybe...

Just maybe....

There IS a Santa Claus.



Here is Jack and Madeline's Letter from Kris Kringle


p.s. I owe this magical moment to Pinterest.

You too can bring the magic back!

5 comments: