Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend in Pictures!

My weekend started with me working from home.....
Slippers and yoga pants are my new uniform....

;)

During my breaks from online training....
I made my famous
3 meat
Lasagna
with homemade herbed ricotta. 

I wouldn't slave over a hot stove in 90 degree weather for just anyone.
This weekend we celebrated Mary and Baby Donnie due in November.
(Please note my floral pants.  I don't care what you say, the early 90's are back and they are FANTASTIC.)

Mary looked beautiful.

The shower was at Mary's husband Aunt's home.
Which was STUNNING.
It was the perfect place to have the shower. 

Mary's Sister was in charge of games.
There were lots and lots of games....
Mom dominated the don't-cross-your-leg clothespin game.

I also made home made garlic bread 

Lunch was all of Mary's Italian Favorites.
Lasagna, Ravioli from Genova's, Antipasto, Bean salad and Caesar Salad
She couldn't wait to dig in.

Last weekend Mary had her Maternity Pics done by Mia Hope.
Have I told you how much I love Mia Hope Photography..... I'm pretty sure I have...
Well...again..they did not disappoint.  They rush ordered a picture so that we could have guests sign it at the shower.
Mary was SO surprised and excited when she saw it.
Love. That.
Mary had a couple requests for her shower.  One of them was her cake.  She wanted a baseball theme cupcake cake.  
Ask and you shall receive.
She had a great turn out. Here is Mary, her Mom, her daughter and her Sister. All the Rogers women in one row.  I have been an honorary Rogers woman since 1988...right before I first wore floral print pants...  ;)

I can't wait to meet this baby!!!  
Congrats to Mary and Shane...before they know it their family of 3 will be a perfect family of FOUR.


Sunday I was BEAT.
Lucky for me it was Emmy Sunday....
lots and lots of couch time
If you know me....I can't get enough Red Carpet....
We broke out the snackies...and the good stuff...
Have you tried Sparkling Pinot Noir??  Because if you haven't..you SHOULD...
It's amazing....
I also had a special visitor come and share in the fun....

Now back to the grind....

My slippers are waiting for work in the morning.

Hope you had a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Sparkling Pinot? I need that in my life, ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary looks FAB! And yes, I want that Pinot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who makes it? And, if I attend an event I expect to be in at least one pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary does look gorgeous! And the floral pants. Awesome. I could never pull that off though, not even if we were in 1990.

    ReplyDelete