Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tradition Continues...

Scouts.

  It's in our blood.

 Clay was a Boy Scout, I was a Girl Scout.  It was inevitable that Jack would be in the scouts too.  

1958- Clay's dad Rob in his uniform.  He was 10.
(How awesome is this picture??)

1988-Clayton receiving one of many awards to come.  Clay was 10.

1988-A whole family of Scouts.
(Oh My Lord....This could be one of my favorite pictures my Father in Law has ever sent me.  Classic.)

2012- Tiger Cubs begin for Mr. Jack Kirby.
(How cute is he???)

And just like his father....he is there to support his son.
Den Leader Clay.

I could not be prouder.

I am sure there will be much, much more to come.

But for now.....

I am so excited for this little man to begin his Scouting Journey.



8 comments:

  1. I love the last picture. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! All the pictures are incredible... I have to admit my favorite is the most recent of clay in the scout leader uniform! Such a good Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see just how much Jack is starting to look like Clay in those old pictures! Love it. I always wanted to be Girl Scout :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post contains the best collection of pics EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'll be hunting down your pics with your uniform...maybe by the time Madeline is a Daisy or Brownie. Little man is growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I wouldn't give to see you in that uniform...

    ReplyDelete