Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!


The night before Valentine's Day I wait for everyone to go to bed....
And then put out everyones sweetheart gift, so they can wake to them in the morning.

This year Jack got a Star Wars wipe board, a Nerf gun and some chocolates.

Maddie got a ruled wipe board, a bracelet and some candy.


Daddy got his favorite candy, a hand made coffee mug from the kids and a signed baseball from Mama.

After the kids headed to school I whipped up some of Ina Garten's Coconut Buttercream Cupcakes.
Hello Delicious!
P.s. Go Giants!


Then I put a candied heart on the top of each one an delivered them to our local friends.
(I wish they would keep in the mail.....but...you know...)

When I went to the car to take the kids to school, we found treats from Daddy.
Tulips for me, and a single rose for Mads.  She was SO excited.

Do these tights get any cuter...
I mean..Right??

I had to get Valentined myself...
So I wore my favorite pink Sperry's and my brand new Birthday Purse.

When Clay came home he surprised me with my favorite wine and a beautiful card. 
And then I made him Meatloaf for dinner.

If that doesn't say love then I don't know what does. 

Happy Heart Day!

1 comment: