Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmastime in Clovis-town.


December has been a busy busy month for us!
Jack had his first Holiday Recital.

I don't think there is anything much cuter than a stage full of second graders....

Here's Jack with his closest friend in town.
Domenic, Monica's son.
Quite the pair these two...


Maddie had a recital too.

Okay...
Maybe a stage full of Four Year Old is a teensy bit cuter than a stage full of second graders.

:)

She was so excited to be on stage.

Mid December we celebrated Monica's Birthday.

And we baked.

And Baked.

And Baked some more...

I had to send in for reserves...
God has blessed me in the neighbor division again.

I just love delivering Christmas Cookies.

Especially when I can deliver them in adorable pants.
Who doesn't love Reindeers on their pants??

We visited Santa and Mrs. Claus 
At the Harlan Ranch Clubhouse.

And we had a Mom-daughter-son date to see Frozen.

Harlan Ranch hosted a Martini Mixer!
Dawn went with me.
So Fun!

Jen and I did a lot of Christmas shopping together this year.
Perk#272 of Stay at Home Motherhood: 
Shopping during the week while everyone else works

Jen taught me how to make Tamales!
Cassandra came over to help too. 

We made SO many!

Wine and Tamales go hand in hand.
Something has to pass the time while the tamales steam for an hour.
;)

I have also officially perfected my Snickerdoodle Muffin recipe.


I think it's a new family favorite!

Daddy's employee's were SO generous to their Boss this year! They gave Clay a gift card to Ruth Chris and Clay took me out on a date night!

Such a treat! 
Date night with the Hubs on Christmas Eve weekend! 
Gotta love that!
Can't wait to see what other surprises Christmas has in store!

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with Maddie's recital outfit. So cute. This Christmas we ARE having a tamale party. It's happening.

    ReplyDelete