Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Miss Madeline Graduates


When I was pregnant with Madeline she was put on the waiting list for Miss Benu's Preschool.

We were very fortunate we only had to wait 6 months....

Currently the waiting list is 2 years.

For reals.

She's that good.

Every year Miss Benu holds a HUGE BBQ to honor this years Graduates, and to celebrate another year of school ending.

There is always a performance, amazing food and a mini-graduation ceremony. 

This year Madeline was ready to dance for the group.


She knew the moves, and wasn't quite as animated as she was when she practiced at home....
But nevertheless she joined in.


They were adorable.
This year, due to our move, Madeline was able to "graduate" early.

And Miss Benu did not disappoint.

When Madeline walked out in her full cap and gown, I about died.
I mean... Come on people...

It doesn't get much cuter...
She was definitely a big deal.

We are so fortunate to have found Benu.  She has been very good to BOTH my kids...

And now... it's over....

It's bittersweet.

Before I know it....She'll be graduating from HIGH SCHOOL....

For now..

I'm going to cherish these pictures...

My little Maddie..  

A Graduate.

;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am DYING over those pics! Maddie is so beautiful! And looks so grown up in the cap and gown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Maddie looks so beautiful! These pictures are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. Every. Picture. Madds is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete