Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

10 on 10....er...7ish on 10 and 11... whatever...atleast I tried


Saturday Morning Goodness....
Homemade coffee cake

Red Shoes mean...
Working on a Saturday...
Boo....

Hooray!
For Chick-fil-a!
It finally opened...
And just blocks away from the house!
Woot! Woot!

It is a true story that the worlds most delicious Bloody Mary...
Can be found at Pier 39

Lunch with an old friend....
Angie and I have known each other since we were 14....
Kinda like when I met Clay....
It was love friends at first sight...

We waved at the seals...
Lunch was over waaay too fast.


A little Sprout channel before bed time.....

Happy Weekend to you!

2 comments:

  1. Boo to work but yay to lunch... those bloody marys look delicious and I would like to be having one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pass on the bloody mary...and work...but I'd take lunch with an old friend ANY time! Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete